The following page contains information on how to build and program Kilobots. To build the robots, it is very useful to have experience in atmel microprocessors, and pcb design and assembly. This is currently a beta release, so please let us know if there is any confusing or missing information, by emailing mike at ude.dravrah.saes|tsneburm#ude.dravrah.saes|tsneburm
All Kilobot information is made availible under the creative commons attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license more info on the license can be found at at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
The main Kilobot webpage is http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/ssr/projects/progSA/kilobot.html
All the information to build and use Kilobot can be found in this zip file
This zip file contains the following..
1. Kilobot user guide, which describes how to build, configure, and program the Kilobot system.
2. Skeleton code for Kilobot
3. Code for the overhead controller
4. Code for the calibration board
5. Software to operate the overhead controller
6. Documents nessicary to build the robots, overhead controller, and calibration board. These include pcb files, Bill of material, and Schematics.